- https://www.sysadmins.lv — PKI guru and MVP Vadims Podans.
- https://secureidentity.se — Daniel Ulrichs talks about security in Windows systems.
- https://msadministrator.com — Josh Rickard’s blog about Windows administration with a focus on security.
- http://deadreckoning.io — Fairly new blog about modern Windows Server features and capabilities.
- http://www.jaapbrasser.com — Jaap Brasser is a PowerShell guru and shares his knowledge not only through the blog: He often presents at User Groups in different parts of Europe and even has a book published.
- https://hodgkins.io — Matthew Hodgkins loves automation and practices DevOps on daily basis. With a power of PowerShell, of course!
- http://www.buldakov.ru — My fellow colleague, Stanislav Buldakov, MVP. Stanislav specializes in Unified Communications: He knows everything there is to know about Exchange and Lync/S4B Servers.
- https://rublog.alex-trofimov.com — My manager, Alexander Trofimov. He used to be an MVP too, but retired from all technical stuff and manages people now. Specialists in any position find Alexander’s managerial experience is very helpful.
- http://www.exchangerus.ru — Pavel Nagaev’s blog about Unified Communications. He also has another similar blog — http://www.exchangefaq.ru. Pavel is an MVP too (Office Servers and Services).
- https://isazonov.wordpress.com — Ilya Sazonov on Windows Infrastructure: PowerShell, SCCM, Exchange Server, S4B etc.
- http://www.lankey.ru/blog/ — MSP engineers tell us about challenges they’ve faced.
- https://rzhevsky.wordpress.com — Moscow IT Pro (MCP) community meetings.